Steve focuses on trial and appellate civil litigation in all of Delaware’s courts, primarily serving local businesses and individuals. He handles disputes in and out of court relating to contracts, loans, real estate, business, and fiduciary relationships.
He also advises business clients on the many legal issues involved in starting, running, and closing companies. This includes formation and governance, internal and external relationships, financing and insolvency, and dissolution.
Steve assists firm attorneys in personal injury litigation, wills & trusts disputes, and creditors’ rights.
He lives in Rehoboth with his wife Jessica. Steve is a graduate of Cape Henlopen High School, and his family lives in the Cape region.
- Delaware Supreme Court, 2009
- Delaware Federal District Court, 2010
- Widener University School of Law, 2009, cum laude
- University of Delaware, 2006, Political Science
- Superior Court President Judge (now Justice) James T. Vaughn, Jr. 2009-10
- Superior Court Judge (now Vice-Chancellor) Joseph R. Slights, III, 2008-09
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Chair of Real and Personal Property Section
- Executive Committee Member
- Sussex County Bar Association, Vice President
- Terry-Carey Inn of Court
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers 2017: Appellate, Business-Commercial Law
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers 2016: Civil Litigation, Contract Law
Telephone: (302) 645-2262
Fax: (302) 644-0306