Even the best medical professionals can make errors in treatment. Whether they are a physician, nurse, member of the hospital or medical staff, or a dentist, when a medical professional violates or breaches the standard of care related to a particular procedure or course of treatment, they are negligent. If that negligence causes injuries or death, Delaware law allows you to be compensated.
Medical negligence cases can include:
- Negligent care or treatment
- Errors or mistakes in medical procedures and surgeries
- Failure to diagnose
- Mistakes in medication or dosage
- Inadequate credentialing, training or supervision
- Lack of informed consent
The team at Baird Mandalas Brockstedt is experienced in representing clients and their families who have been subject to medical negligence causing injuries or death. Our team has helped our clients recover:
- Medical expenses
- Past lost wages and future loss of income or earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement and permanent injuries
- Nursing and in-home health care costs
- Loss of companionship and protection
- In some cases, punitive damages
BMB will assess the facts of your particular case including the standard of care applicable to the medical professionals providing the treatment and any pre-existing health issues. We will work with our team of medical experts to provide you with the best advice and counsel to ensure the maximum recovery possible.
If you or someone you know has been injured by a medical professional’s negligence, please contact us today at (302) 644-0302 or (302) 677-0061 to schedule a free consultation in our Lewes or Dover offices.
Attorneys Practicing Medical Malpractice Law